Monday 29 April 2013

Janna Prosvirina - Ivy

Hello everyone how are you? Vicky here today to show you another one of the recently released stamps Crafts & Me have added to their fabulous selection of stamps.
This is the card I did for the recent challenge 'Peaches & Cream' which in all honesty I'm not a fan of & not very often I use these colours.
Yes I did panic but when I picked this stamp up I noticed the artist had coloured him in greys.........well that gave me the idea of colouring him in Cool Grays & then adding some colour to the leaves to give a little 'pop' lol. Then the card I made in Peaches & Cream ;0) panic over lol.

The challenge is still running so still time to enter & join in the fun.

Tatty bye & big hugs from me ;0)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx