Monday 18 March 2013

Zindy S.D. Nielsen

Hello everyone how are you all? Yes I am MEGA late...........actually no I'm not the clocks are extremely fast ;) No seriously I am late I have been busy decorating & completely forgot it was my monday....sorry peeps :(
Ok so today I have 2 cards to show you both featuring the gorgeous, super fabulous new stamps from artist Zindy Nielsen...............you gotta get these they are sooooooooo yummy!!!

This card features the gorgeous 'Shh Now' I loved colouring this one in & her hair was lush to do!!
I did of course colour the image with Copics & added glitter to her wings.
E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000 - Skin  &  R37, R35 - Lips
E29, E27, E23, E21 - Hair
W3, W2, W1, W00 - Wings

This one I did for the current challenge which is Lace & Ribbon.

This image is 'Winter Rose' & again was coloured with copics.
E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000 - Skin
R59, R29, R17 - Lips & Rose
E57, E55, E53, E51, E50 - Hair

Both of these fabulous stamps by Zindy Nielsen are exclusive to Crafts & Me Store as well as other super fabulous stamps, digi images & other yummy crafting goodies...........so go on fill your baskets ;0)

There is still time to enter the current challenge here.
Thats all from me but thank you so much for stopping by mmwah, tatty bye
Hugs Vicky xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx