Tuesday 26 March 2013

Queen of Hearts and Cheshire Cat

Good morning all.It is my turn to share a couple of cards with you today.
For my first card i have used Queen of Hearts by Hannah Lynn.
I went a little ott with the sparkle but i had lots of fun in the process.
Isn`t she a stunner and i went full out on the bling as you can see,

A close up.
 
My 2nd card is the one i made for our current challenge at the CRAFTS AND ME CHALLENGE, our theme is `buttons and bows`.You still have a little time to join in too.
 
I used Cheshire Cat by Hannah Lynn for this card, she will be available soon at the CRAFTS AND ME STORE.
I went with softer tones for this one.

and another close up.
Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs Nic.xxxx


4 comments:

  1. Just love these cards, so fab details ! And OMG, love the second image !!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning on both cards Coops... love love them both...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I could not pick one or the other as the best - they are both so beautiful in their own creative world! Just love these images - I feel the urge to shop for one if not both of these images;) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx