Tuesday 12 March 2013

Alice and Natsumi

Good morning all.It is my turn to share a couple of cards with you today showcasing the fabulous digital stamps that the Crafts and Me store sells as well as lots of other goodies :D
 
For my first card i have used the newly released ALICE.
 
Isn`t she a beautiful image.

and a close up for you.
 
My 2nd card is the one i made for the current Crafts and Me challenge which is to make a tag/have a tag on your card.You still have time to join in with the challenge too.
I had so much fun making this one using the the stunning NATSUMI.
 
I went OTT on this one, i couldn`t help but make a few little fans.
 
And a close up.
 
Thanks so much for popping by and do check out the yummy new products at the Crafts and Me store.
Hugs Nic.xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your posts since my last visit,they are all fabulous.Great images beautifully coloured Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx