Monday 18 February 2013

New Hannah Lynn Rubber Stamps

Hello crafters how are you all? Vicky here today to show you one of the fabulous new rubber stamps coming soon to Crafts & Me.
They are by my favourite artist Hannah Lynn & they are sooooooooo yummy gorgeous!!!
This fabulous new stamp is ''Annabelle'' isn't she just soooooooo pretty, I lurve her hair & dress ;0)

I did of course colour her with copics & added glitter to her butterflies. I made a mistake or 2 with the pleats, especially towards the back :0(

These new stamps will of course be available at the Stamparama show in Febuary, you will also be able to see this card there as that is where its heading later today ;0)

This is my latest card I did the current challenge which is 'Doily Heaven' & you still have time to enter it peeps.
The stamp I've used on this card is ''Lily'' by The Stampsmith & she is perfect for those vintage type cards or even as a quick card as she requires no colouring ;0)

For more details on any of these cards you can of course see them on my blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by & hope you liked the new stamp, there are more being shown this week.

Tatty bye & take care mmwah
Huge squishy hugs Vicky xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful cards did you make!!
    Especially the first one. Love that stamp. And the card is soooo beautiful.

    Hugs mariska

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx