Wednesday 30 January 2013

Natsumi

Hi There Crafts and Me Fans....

It's Karen here, and this week I wanna showcase to you, Natsumi!! She is brand new at Crafts and Me and of course she is designed by Hannah Lynn.... just in case you didn't know!!

I've coloured her up with my copic's and to continue on with the Oriental feel of the image, I used some Oriental looking papers, and a Dragon Charm.  I also used a Memory Box die, which there is tonnes in store for you to choose from!!


Anyway I hope you all having a great time, whether it be snowing or sunny.... depending on which part of the world you live in.... 

and if your in a really crafty mood, come along and play at the Crafts and Me Challenges.... a new one has just started

Till next time:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx