Sunday 20 January 2013

Happy Sunday...


Good morning everyone and its a happy Sunday especially for me today...its my Birthday...so lets hear all the songs then lol...I wanted to show you this fantastic winter image which I have used for a summery card instead today...this beautiful image is from Hannah Lynn and is called Whimsical Winter but I think she works perfectly in these colours too don't you...I love images that can be adapted for any occasion or season don't you, all the details are on my blog if you would like to pop on over...thanks for stopping by today and whatever your up to have a great time
Mina xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wishing You a very Happy Birthday,hope you have a lovely day.Your Creation is lovely,love the backing papers they are really pretty.You have coloured the image beautifully,and what a wonderful sentiment.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx