Wednesday 19 December 2012

Merry Mindy

Hi Everyone!!

It's Karen here this week, to show to you all a really great image by Hannah Lynn, this one is called Merry Mindy!!  She is of course brand new and available right now in store:-)

Merry Mindy is perfect for Christmas.  I've coloured her with my copic's and added some glossy accents to the Baubles on the tree - just to help them stand out a little more!!  I've kept my card simple so just a bit of patterned paper, some glittery card stock and voila....


So how are we all going with our Christmas Shopping, done and dusted? I am YAY!!!  I can't believe how  quick this year has gone, I guess building our new house, has really made the time flow.... Its our first Christmas here, so that is a bit exciting!!

Anyway I wanna say to you all - Have a Very Happy Christmas and a Very Merry New Year!!!  oh and be safe on the roads....

See you next year!
Cuddles
Karen
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. So fab image, and superb colouring Karen !
    I wish you a Merry Christmas too !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx