Monday 26 November 2012

3 More Christmas Cards

Hello everyone Vicky here today, how was your weekend? Can you believe how close we are to Christmas, I have the total of 5 presents....altho I have got my youngest son one of the new Nintendo WiiU's that are due out the end of this month...........he has no idea as all he has asked for is more Xbox games. I so love surprising the kiddies ;0) 

Anyway I'm running a tad late today & I have 3 cards to show you. A rubber new release, a digi from this months release & of course my challenge card.
So first up I will show you a new Rubber stamp that has been released, I think this could be my fave!!!
I have used 'Santa's Little Helper' by Robin Pushay...........I absolutely lurve this stamp!!!!

She was of course coloured with copics & prisma pencil in parts. I also added lashings of sparkles & pearl dots. Isn't she the sweetest little thing.
I have tried keep my foofiness minimal to let the image shine out :0)

Now this next one I wanted to see if I could make this image look like a christmas image, pop on over here to see the artists image.

This is one of this months digi images 'Wynndy' by Hannah Lynn & she is again coloured with copic.
I was actually really pleased with how this card & image turned out, you would think by looking at this she was meant for christmas.............I love images that you make to suit many occasions.
Lastly this is the card I did for the current Crafts & Me Challenge. It is 'First Snow' by Zindy Nielsen that was released last winter & still I love this stamp. 
I went for shades of golds on this card & I think thwe gold colours suit her. Again coloured with copics, I love the colours in copics to make a goldy colour. I also added white flower soft to her hood to make it look more realistic.

Both of these rubber stamps & the digi images are available exclusive to Crafts & Me, pop on over to see the other totally gorgeous goodies Teresa has in. I'm sure Santie will bring you new goodies this year if you have been good ;0)

There is still time for you to join the current challenge which this week is 'CIRCLES' how easy peasy is that one........so grab your creations & come join in the fun!!

Thank you as always for stopping by, mmwah.
HUge huggles to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. 3 fabulous cards Vicky ! MY God, your colouring i s AMAZING !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.three absolutely stunning creations here,the colouring of your first post is amazing,what a talent.Thanks for sharing Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx