Tuesday 23 October 2012

Pumpkin fairy and Summers day.

Good morning all.I hope you are all well and warm,its not very warm in my part of the UK this morning.It is my turn (Coops) to share a couple of cards with you today.I have got 2 very different styles today.For my first card i have used the fabulous silhouette digi stamp PUMPKIN FAIRY.
I have to be honest and say that this has not turned out how i had wanted it to but here it is anyway.lol
She is a beautiful silhouette and i just coloured the background and drew in the cobweb.
I also cut another pair of her wings out and glittered them and then stuck them down so that they are raised up.

And a close up.
 
My second card is the one i made for the current Crafts and Me challenge which you still have a little time to join in with.The theme is pearls and lace so perfect for getting all girly.
 
For my card i have used the pretty SUMMERS DAY digi stamp.
 
I went all out pink for this one, i loved colouring in all her lovely hair.
 
And a close up for you.
A stunner isn`t she.
 
Thanks so much for looking and do pop over to the Crafts and Me store to check out all the latest goodies in store.
 
Hugs Nic.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. 2 wonderful cards ! Love the pink of the second, and the first is very creative !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx