Wednesday 3 October 2012

April's Diamond

Hello and good morning everyone, have you already seen? The new images from Sara Burrier are available now at Crafts and Me. If not you have to take a look at them as they are so beautiful. One of them is 'April's Diamond'. I just love her. See below what I made with her. I wanted to make a romantic card with a vintage touch.


 I coloured her with Distress Inks. Below you can see a close up of the image. I added some sparkling on her wings.


This card I made for our last challenge where we had the theme Favourite Colour. Mine is definitely brown and earth tones, but I love quite some other colours as well. This totally depends on my mood and is definitely seasonal as well. The digi team started a new challenge today where they want to see sentiments. We hope to see you joining us.

Have a wonderful day now. Seems to be a sunny autumnal day today... beautiful!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! I just love the Vintage feel to it! Judy x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your creation is absolut gorgeous. saw your blog in the www and hop over here. Your blog is fabolous and a i became a follower :) if you like, hop over at my blog.

    sweet hugs
    Dunja

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx