Sunday 8 July 2012

Happy Sunday...

Good morning everyone I hope wherever you are your enjoying a little bit of sunshine, the sun seems to have foresaken Britain totally but we all live in hope of summer paying us a visit sometime before Christmas dont we...I have a couple of Hannah Lynn beauties to show you this time...the one above is the beautiful Sadies Dragon, how cute is that cutie dragon, I want one...my other is Frenchie Friends Michelle & Jojo, I coloured both these gorgeous images with distress inks and all the details of these and others can be found on my blog...thanks for stopping by today and whatever your doing I hope you have some sunshine to do it in
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Mina these are just so stunning! Love the beautiful colours and the layouts are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning mina.gorgeous colours and designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx