Monday 2 April 2012

New Artist Release

Hello everyone how are you? Hope you've had a lovely weekend. I'm running extremely late today as my daughter is extremely ill & had to have the doctor out twice in 24 hours & I completely forgot it was my turn today.....ooops my wrists have been slapped by me lol.
Anyway today I would like to show you one of the new rubber releases from the fabulous Hannah Lynn, she is one of my fave artists. I also want to show you a fabulous new artist Teresa is bring to Crafts & Me.
Now my 2 cards are show samples so they are plain boring & FLAT!!!!!!!!! I hate doing flat grrrrrrrrrr...
First here is a one of the new Hannah Lynn rubber stamps coming soon to Crafts & Me. This one is called 'City Girl'

I coloured her with copics & coloured her hair in pinks & added purple tones to it, this chick will suit so many styles, so many colours.....she looks fabulous no matter what!!

This is a rubber stamp due for release very soon & by our new artist this is called 'Love Letter'

Again I've coloured her in my faithful copics & I've paper pieced her dress. Look at that fabulous long hair, she would never be cold would she, as she could just wrap her hair around herself lol.
This is the card I did for the Rubbah Girlz current challenge which is 'Elegant Fairies' which there is still time to enter is you want to pop along to here to come & join us girlies.

This is 'New Night Blossom' by Janna Prosvirina which of course is exclusive to Crafts & Me Store.
She is coloured with copics & I did her hair black & then added red to it. This is def one of those that looks better IRL.

Well thats it from me thank you as always from all us DT girls at Crafts & Me for your continued support we all appreciate it so much.
Also dont forget if you sign up for Crafts & Me store newsletter you can get 10% off all new Crafts & Me rubber stamps that are released for the first week..........how can you miss that!!

Squishy hugs Vicky xoxoxox


3 comments:

  1. Vicky I am so sorry to hear your daughter is poorly, I hope all goes well and she recovers quickley.
    Your cards are scrumptiousI love them all Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you daughter will be well soon !
    I love your cards, OMG the new stamp (second card) is just wonderful !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove the new artist. All your cards are amazing! So sorry that Natalie is not well. Hope she gets better soon. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx