Thursday 19 April 2012

Child of Healing

Hi everyone. I don't have a card using a rubber stamp to show you but I do have one using a digi image. I used this gorgeous image by Sara Burrier called "Child of Healing". I have not been in my craft area until today but I did have a ton of digi's printed out and for the past week I have just laid around on the couch with all my printed images and my copics and coloring up a storm. This is the first card I have made in a week.





I used a Memory Box die called "Vivienne Butterfly" and you can get it HERE at the Crafts and Me Stamps Store. The bow was is created with some netting and I added the butterfly die on top the bow. I added some big roses. I distressed the edges of the papers with a Distressing tool and the added some Distressing inks.


Here is my creation for our last Rubber Girls Challenge. I used a image called "Sweetest Gift Ever" by our newest artist Dollie James.


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs:)
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow ! Love the papers of the first card, in harmony with the beautiful image !
    Love the both cards Angela !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx