Sunday 4 March 2012

Happy Sunday

LinkGood morning everyone...are you all having a wonderful weekend and Happy Sunday to you all...its my turn to show some yummy digis today...how stunning is the Hannah Lynn image on my first card...its called a Princess is Born and what an amazing image to colour...my second card is made using a Sara Burrier digi called Lady of the Stars...I coloured both images with my usual distress inks and if you would like more details of these two cards and more they are all on my blog as always...whatever your up to today have a fantastic one and enjoy your weekend
Mina xxx

5 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous cards Mina
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! I love them both! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous Mina , I love the image on the top card its stunning.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these cards, so elegant and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx