Saturday 24 March 2012

Coming soon from Hannah Lynn

I can not begin to tell you how excited I am to be able to show you one of the amazing new stamps that are going to be released on the 4th of April. This one is from Hannah Lynn. I am a mega fan of Hannah Lynn so was over the moon to see these new ones and I know you are all going to love them too. The design team are going to be showing them off for you over the next couple of weeks till they are released.
This beauty is called Tatiana. I have coloured her with the following pro markers:
Skin: Oatmeal, Vanilla, Ivory
Hair: Burnt Orange, Amber, Gold
Tail: Holly, Grass, Meadow green
Top: Pastel blue (just for shadow)
Wooden stump: Henna, Cinnamon, Sandstone, Pastel beige



All the new stamps are going to be 10% off for the first week if you are a newsletter subscriber so if you are not signed up get your name down now :D
There is also still time to enter the current Crafts and Me challenge where there is a brilliant prize and all you need to do to enter is use pastel colours in your creation.
I hope you are all having a great weekend.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh,I NEED to be on your DT,LOL!!!
    I want them stamps,that's agesssss to wait!!!
    Your card is gorgeous,great colouring too :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy this is just so gorgeous! Can't wait for the new images to come out! Love your colouring on her and the pretty cas layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx