Saturday 11 February 2012

Another preview :D

Hi everyone I hope you are all looking forward to your weekend and that you are going to stamperama. My card today is one I made for this weeks Crafts and Me challenge. The challenge is to use a new stamp that you have not used before. I was very lucky to get my hands on one of the new releases from the Jasmine Becket-Griffith range. There are 4 new ones that the lucky people who can get to the Crafts and Me stand at Stamperama will be able to get there hands on this Sunday. I so wish I could go but am working on tomorrow :(
There will be loads of items on sale as well as these new show releases so well worth going if you can.

Now onto my card. This beauty is called Sea Star and I have coloured her with promarkers and flex markers, before adding touches of sparkle and shine with metallic promarkers and sakura stardust pens. I have coloured her in the following colours:

Skin: Saffron, Vanilla, Ivory
Hair: Black, cool grey 5, Cool grey 4, Cool grey 3
Dress: Midnight blue, Egyptian blue (flex), True blue

I have kept the rest of the card plain to show off the stamp. I have used my dreamweaver brushes and midnight blue ink to distress all the edges and used the gold and navy card to mat and layer with.



1 comment:

  1. wow this is gorgeous and love all the glitter. The swirls and gems are beautiful.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx