Sunday 11 December 2011

Happy Sunday...

Link
Good morning everyone I hope your having a fantastic weekend and have a wonderful Sunday planned...we are off for a mooch in town and to buy a few last bits and pieces for Christmas, I'm just about sorted after that, I just need to persuade someone to do my food shopping for me (good luck with that I think lol)...its my turn today to show you some of the stunning new digis available at Crafts and Me...I love this beautiful Christmas Miracle image don't you, amazingly gorgeous and perfect for any occasion I think...my other card is using the gorgeous Angel Rays, she is a beautiful angel and I love the little scene behind her, its so cute...I coloured both my images with distress inks and of course I used loads of glittery stuff for them, I don't seem to be able to resist any glitter at all...well I will leave you to enjoy the rest of your weekend...have fun and if you have time I would love you to pop by my blog
Mina xxx

Link

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mina
    Both of your cards are gorgeous and beautiful
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Mina, I prefer the 1st one, such a sweet image with that little lanb. Have a great Sunday, hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, both of them :) I particularly love the colouring and design of the Christmas Miracle and the pearls are a perfect embelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet creations, love colors you used, so soft !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx