Tuesday 6 December 2011

Good afternoon fellow crafters!! Carol here, hope you're all having a good week so far and it's not too cold where you are as it's freezing here in Worcester. Apologies for my late posting but better late than never eh lol?! The first card I have to share with you today is using this gorgeous digi image by Sara Burrier called Gpepper tree and is available to purchase in store here. I decided to go relatively CAS, just using a MS border punch, flat backed pearls made into some swirls and a rather large flower.The second card I'm sharing is the one I made for our current challenge which was chosen by me and is "Pearls and Swirls". You still have roughly five hours to enter so why not join in with us? The digi I have used is called Miss Mirabelle and she is available in store here.
For both these cards I have coloured in the images using Copics. Thank you so much for stopping by. I do hope my cards have inspired you to wanna check out the fabulous digis available in store and join in with our challenges here every Wednesday. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx