Friday 2 December 2011

A Fairy Christmas

Hi Everyone,

I'm chasing my tail again, nothing new.  I am now seriously looking forward to Christmas.  My house is a mess and my dining table is covered with cards being packaged up for a craft fair on Saturday.  I have orders to fulfil and not enough hours in the day.  Can anyone help, lol?

Today's card is a commissioned card, basically my customer wanted me to create a Christmas Card the same as my challenge card but using the Crafts and Me Belladonna image.  I'm not too good at recreating but hopefully you'll think these two look alike..... if not I'm in trouble.  I apologise for the photo I will replace when I'm home in daylight.  I have used Belladonna available HERE to create this Christmas Card.




And here's the challenge card that prompted the order, using the "Bride/Flapper" Art Deco image available HERE.

You can see this one was taken in good light.  Roll on Christmas and my new ott light.

Have a good weekend everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in admiration, your cards are beauties !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belladonna is beautiful in these colours too :)
    I soooo wish she was available in digi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tracy these are both so gorgeous I am sure the lucky person who wanted the recreation will be over the moon I know I would be :D
    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx