Wednesday 30 November 2011

Night Blossom

Good morning peeps, hope everyone is fine out there and enjoy the advent season. I had a busy week although I had some days off. I went to a fair for three days over the weekend to sell my cards. So this needed quite some preparations. But from now on I will take it relaxed. I don't have that much Christmas preparations to do which is really fine.

Today I have to show you just one card. It is one of my own favourite cards I ever made. I really like everything on it which happens not that often :o). It is the card I made for our last challenge with the theme Shabby Chic and Vintage. I love this theme and it was me who has chosen it this time. And I am really satisfied when I saw how many of you joined us. Thank you so much for your participation!

I made this card with one of the newest images by the fabulous artist Janna Prosvirina. She is called Night Blossom. Isn't she a true beauty? I love her so much, as each and every other image by this artist as well. I coloured her with Distress Inks. The papers are by Pion Design. 



Today we start with a new challenge. So just take a look and join us. We always love to see what you create.

Have a wonderful week and a peaceful advent time.
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous and beautiful card
    Karina
    love all the detail
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karina she looks stunning in blue like that! I LOVE everything about this card :D
    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx