Sunday 27 November 2011

Happy Sunday...

LinkGood morning everyone its my turn today (Mina) to show you some of the grogeous new digis from Crafts and Me today...I hope your all haveing a fantastic weekend and are not suffering from this terrible gale and cold we are getting...both my cards are using amazing image from Sara Burrier and the first card is using this amazing The Blessing...I printed her once on acetate and once on watercolour card, I mounted some glitterboard behind the acetate and coloured my image on the watercolour card with distress inks, cut her out and stuck her over the acetate image to give her a 3d effect (well hopefully anyway well thats what I was aiming for lol)
my second card is using one of the brand new December release digis and this beauty is called Casting Dowm Imagination, I coloured her again with distress inks and glittered her wings...although this image could be used for any occassion (wouldnt she be perfect for Valentine with all those hearts) I used her for a Christmas card and think she works great for christmas cards...all the information on these and many more cards and projects are on my blog as always...enjoy the rest of your day and keep warm
Mina xxx

Link

5 comments:

  1. Stunning and beautiful cards
    Mina
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely amazing, hunni! Looove the soft colours of your images and all the sparkle. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing is right, these are both beautiful. I still haven't tried the distress ink method--and I AM going to do that today :) thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply elegant. Great inspiration :)

    I would love a chance to be a guest designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful!! simply stunning!! I owuld love the chance to be a GDT for you!!

    erin.reed@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx