Wednesday 19 October 2011

Day Dreamer

Hi dear friends and fellow stamp lovers. Karina here today to show you another creations I made lately. 

The first one I show you is made with one of my favourite stamps by Sweet Pea Stamps. She is by the fabulous artist Anna Marine and is called 'Franceska'. I think this name suits her so well. Don't you think so? I coloured her with Copics. And I love how she turned out. Crafts and Me have a huge range of Sweet Pea Stamps in Stock!


Here a close up of the image;


As a second card I want to show you the card I made for the last challenge with the theme 'use orange'. I used this fabulous image called 'Day Dreamer' from the amazing artist Sara Burrier for my card. I coloured her with Distress Inks.



Today we started a new theme at the Crafts and Me challenges. We want to see 'Blue, Green and Pink'. 

After two wonderful sunny and warm days we have grey and wet weather today. And it got really cold... brrr... so the perfect day to stay inside and crafting, what I will do this afternoon on my day off. 

Have a magical day with lots of sunshine in your heart!
Hugs, Karina

1 comment:

  1. OH wow ! The first card has a fabulous colouring wow ! The desing is superb ! Lovely creations !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx