Friday 21 October 2011

Another Sneek Peek

Hiya Crafts and Me Fans,

Gosh hasn't it turned cold this week.  After 29 degrees heat a couple of weeks ago to 2.5 degrees this week has come as a big shock.  I'm hiding under my duvet whilst hubby is on nightshift.  I can't say I've been in the mood to craft either.  I really could do with someone else doing my housework and cooking to free me up some time, any offers?????

I have another sneek peak to show you today and I believe this one is called "Clematis", from the new artist at Crafts and Me, isn't she beautiful adorned with clematis flowers everywhere.  I haven't quite finished this card really.  I want to add some shading and clouds around her so I will be returning to this card but am struggling with my mojo this week.



And here's my challenge card showing you another sneek peek, which I believe is called "Night Blossom".  


Full details can be found on my blog.
Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning work as always Tracy! Your colouring is so beautiful. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are georgous Tracy,they look so pretty and your colouring wow!
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice embellishments, and of course, so niiiice colouring !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx