Thursday 29 September 2011

Welcome to our new digi teamie Dana

Good morning everyone,
Today as promised I would like to introduce you to our fabulous new digi DT Dana.
Dana is a wonderful artist and will be sharing her artistic work with all of you, we all wish Dana good luck for her first post here at C&M.
And I for one can't wait to see what creations Dana will be sharing with us over the coming months.
Below is a little bio from Dana followed by her 1st post.
Please give Dana a big welcome everyone,
Teresa xx


I've been married for 27 years. We have been blessed to raise three kids that we remain close with and have one grandson, who you guessed it, is the light of our life. I have been crafting and coloring since I was old enough to hold a crayon. I've dabbled over the years with everything from needle arts to pottery. For one reason or another, most of those have fallen by the wayside but the one thing that has always remained a constant is coloring. I am so thrilled to be a part of this team and can only hope that I can help you fall in love with all of the amazing artwork available at Crafts and Me too!

Now on to my very first post. First off, thanks to Teresa and the entire team (or I should say teams) for making me feel so welcome = ) 
For my first card I am using Priscilla by the artist Hannah Lynn avaiable at the Crafts and Me store:
I love her and had such a fun time with this card!! I just found these fibers at the store and oh, how I wish  I would've had some on hand when I made this! I can only imagine how much cooler this could've been! But, working with what I had on hand, I cut out the "moon" and airbrushed with C1, YG11 and BV23.
I created my background papers with my copics after watching Vix's tutorial here.
Here's a close up:

I always have a hard time matching my copic violets and red violets to my papers. So how cool to just be able to create your own!
Here are the colors I used:
Thanks so much for coming by. If I can bring you just a fraction of the inspiration that my teamies have given me with their amazing coloring and cardmaking skills I will be happy =)
Hugs~





13 comments:

  1. Congrats Dana!! Your work is gorgeous Hun it's no wonder Teresa asked you to join her team. Can't wait to see more. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring Dana, I love the colour combo and a great 1st post thank you.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dana this is absolutely stunning. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, it's a pleasure to view your incredible work! Welcome to the Crafts and Me family! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Dana, she's positively glowing! Welcome to the team petal x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team, Dana! Great to have you with us. Your card is amazing... love it! And I am looking very much forward seeing more from you.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Dana and my fav colours too!!! Welcome to the Crafts and me Family.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-: (rubbah team)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the Team Dana. I love this card your created. Your coloring of her and the background is beautiful. I can't wait to see more of your work.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the coloring! Such a fun image - and gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoop Whoop Congratulations Dana!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the team, Dana! Your colouring is absolutely breathtaking! Looove it. Looking forward to getting to know you a little better.
    Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the team Dana, stunning colourwork. Looking forward to seeing more of the crafts and images coloured by you and getting to know you better.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx