Saturday 24 September 2011

Sunny Saturday

Well I hope it is sunny where you are it is here in London :D Sorry this is late I am just back from work. Is anyone else going to Ally Pally tomorrow? I can't wait.
Anyway that is enough of me it's time for some cards. This first one is using the brilliant going out stamp (grab her HERE) and coloured her with a mix of promarkers and some metallic touches with sakura metallic pens. I wanted to make her a bit more frilly so added the doily across the side which I picked up a stack of from a pound shop :D




My next card is my card for the current challenge over at Crafts and Me challenges which is to use stripes. The gorgeous digi is of course from Crafts and me and she is called Natalie. I have coloured her with promarkers that you can get from Crafts and me and added some sparkle with sakura stardust pens. I have edged the scalloped card and the layering round the image with a gold metallic sakura pen.



I hope you all have a great weekend

Huge hugs

Amy xx

3 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx