Wednesday 24 August 2011

Feeling Blue

Hi everyone, Karina here. Hope you're all doing fine. While such hot days like we had the last few days with temperatures up to 35 degrees, I found it a bit cooling to create a card with blue tones :o). 

So the first one I want to show you I made on Sunday. I wanted to make the colour combo blue and brown, which I like so much. I used this beautiful image by the fabulous artist Sara Burrier called 'Mourning'. I coloured her with Distress Inks.



The second card I show you I made last week was for the last challenge where we had the theme blue or blue/green. I used this sweet image called 'Carry Me Away' by the amazing artist Molly Harrison. I coloured it with Copics.



Wish you a wonderful week now. Thank you so much for your visit which is much apprechiated.
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. These looks absolutely gorgeous, hun! Love the soft colours. Blue is of course my fav colour, lol. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. These creations are stunning. I would LOVE to be a Guest Designer for you, but I have to admit, I'm not a "digi pro". I'm sure up to the challenge, though, and will give it my best effort. Please check out my work at:
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com and my TwoPeas gallery is also linked there. Thanks for the consideration!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx