Tuesday 19 July 2011

Seasons canvasses

Hello, I'm Jane and it's my first post on the Crafts and Me blog today. I'm so thrilled to be able to share my creations with you using the gorgeous digi stamps from Crafts and Me! I have decorated a canvas depicting autumn to share with you today.


The image is the gorgeous Noon from Crafts and Me - she is just stunning and perfect to depict autumn with all those little squirrels! I have used lots of texture and rich autumn colours. For more details on what I've used please see my own blog here. Of course, to make my wall display complete I need the other seasons - here is my summer canvas below that I created for last week's Crafts and Me Challenge.

I used the gorgeous Valentine's Night for this one and again lots of texture in fresh light colours for summer. You can find out more about this one here.

Hope you like them and I've inspired you to create something a little different with your stamps! Have a wonderful day! x

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards sweetie. Love the papers and the design. Fab colouring too. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!

    btw: the froggy on the Challenge Blog´s last challenge doesn´t work. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx