Sunday 5 June 2011

Pale Rose and a Fairy House

Morning folks I hope you are all well I will make this a very quick post as I'm still rather busy when I scheduled this post lol.

Any way its my turn to post today so I will get on with it lol, here are a couple of projects I've made using a couple of the newer stamps the first one is Pale Rose by Jasmine Beckett Griffith and you can get her HEREisn't she gorgeous now I've used similar colours to what Jasmine as used.



My second project you may have seen over on my blog its a fairy house for my granddaughter Lexi's bedroon I've used Rachel Anderson's Sunrise in the first picture you can get her HERE.



In the next picture is a digi called Dear Dairy



The next pic is Hollyhock Princess you can get her HERE

and finally the roof



Well that's it I hope you like it, don't forget you still have time to enter this weeks challenge over at The Crafts and Me Challenge blog HEREand the theme is Punch it. Catch you again soon.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, hun. Love the summerly colours. Beautiful colouring of the image too. I absolutely loooove the fairyhouse! Amazing job! And an incredible idea. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Gina! And the fairy house is sooooo adorable.. WOW!!! Great work, hunny!!!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, Gina. And the fairy house... a DREAM!!! Wow, what an amazing project you made for your granddaughter... I am sure she was over the moon to get this BEAUTY. And I love how you photographed it in the green.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful Gina, that fairy house is amazing so so pretty.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and imaginative creations.

    I would love to be a GDT and play along with someof your digi's.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZER, What stunning work! Would luv to guest design alongside you talented ladies! Lotsa luv, hugs Carol GDT xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning work!!!!
    I would love a chance to be on your GDT.
    Caroline x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work! :-) I would love the chance to be GDT working with your talented team and lovely digis! Good luck to everyone :-) Elaine GDT -xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Fairy House is such a gorgeous creation - I am sure it was very well received. That Must have been a lot of work!

    Hugs
    Kaos
    PS would love to be a GDT member.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful and inspiring! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a GDT member!

    :)
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome work! I love the colors on that first card, totally blow my mind.

    I would also love to be a GDT member. Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these are all so pretty.

    I would love the chance to be a Guest Designer.

    Hugs
    Penni (GDT)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work! I would love to be a GDT member after July. Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Gina, hope the fairy house isn't still in the bushes with all this rain were having lately, lol. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx