Sunday 26 June 2011

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone Mina here, its my turn to show you something I have made today, I hope your having a wonderful day everyone and have something lovely planned for today, I'm off to a car boot sale and my lovely Daughter is cooking our lunch too so it sounds like a fab day, now we just need a little bit of sun to go with it...I chose this beautiful Roses of Fire by Molly Harrison, I coloured her with distress inks and glittered her wings...the next one is a digi from Sara Burrier and is the amazing Messenger, hes also coloured with distress inks and glittered...all the details of the papers etc are on my blog...have a wonderful Sunday everyone and if you have some time today could you pop on over to our wonderful DT member Vicky who is always such a joy who isn't very well at the min and in hospital, send her a little love and well wishes for a speedy recovery as we miss her
Mina xxx


6 comments:

  1. Hi Mina
    Both cards are gorgeous as always,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Mina, I love the way you have messenger handing out the card cut out & glitter I love it.
    Teresax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly some beautiful work on both your cards, hun. Love them both. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow just been looking at these and the detail is amazing love your colouring and stunning work as ever

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx