Monday 23 May 2011

Happy Monday

Hello peeps,t'is I Sheila once again here to share my lastest Crafts and me creations with you, so without further ado lets crack on shall we.. :-).
First up is the gorgeous Natalie.

This is the card I made for this weeks challenge which you've still time to enter,
she's been coloured with Copics.

Next up is Morning Glories.


For this one I of Sara's wonderful images I used promarkers to colour her with.

and finally my lastest creation is yet another one of Sara Burriers gorgeous images,
this one is called Gift of Winter,

but I think it's it's a shame to just consign her to winter :-),
so I've used her for a summer birthday card, once again I've used Promarkers to colour her with,
I was so in awe of my wonderful DT sistah Mona's colours she used on her challenge card this week, I thought I'd give them a whirl too, thanks for inspiring me hun :-).

Don't forget theres still time for you to enter this weeks 'Anything Goes' challenge.
Ta ta for now Happy crafting everyone :-) xxx

7 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful cards but Gift of Winter is simply stunning;unusual colours, but they work superbly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Sheila, all your cards are magnificent. I really love your colouring. I`m so glad i could help on the inspiration, sweetie, lol. You have done a fab job. Love the colours on the "gift of winter". Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ... can't think of the right words to say. Where has this blog been 'all my life' ... have spent the last couple of hours going back & forth between your blog and the store. I especially am enamoured of these wonderful flowing fairy images/cards - Fabulously done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila fantastic cards all different and coloured beautifully.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sheila these are all so beautiful. I think my favorite is Morning Glories. I just love the colors you used and all the embellishments. Wonderful creations.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Sheila, your cards are amazing! I truly adore your card making and colouring skills! Especially LOVE the second card with all it's details.. gorgeous card!!!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations Sheila beautifully coloured. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx