Tuesday 3 May 2011

Digi's the 1st of every month just look at May's

Good really early morning,
I am keeping my eyes open with matchsticks here, and Yes, I know it is really late and it has gone past the 1st of May, but my computer would not play ball it has been playing up and not letting me do the New Release Digi's by our fantastic artist Sara Burrier which has been really annoying, and with my Deni not being around was I STUCK!!!!
but enoughs enough, I managed to get them on tonight, So here they are a little late but worth the wait, they are georgous pop over to the store here and see the full range of digi's and don't forget there will be new DIGI'S on the 1ST OF EVERY MONTH.

I'm off to bed now night everyone,
Teresa xx



3 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx