Monday 2 May 2011

Crafts & Me DT.........Art Deco Couple


Hello my lovelies how are you on bright & cheerful day? Thank you to all for your get well wishes I am slowly working my way round to your blogs. I never came back on at all yesterday I was stuck in bed all day in pain still got it today but its not as bad & I cant leave you for another day.........
Anyway less of my babble as today its my turn to show you my creation for Crafts & Me.
Today I am showing you a gift bag I made & if you come back in 2 weeks time I will have the tutorial for you on how to make this very sturdy gift bag. I have used one of Crafts & Me Art Deco stamps I did want to do a card to go with this but with being ill I didnt get chance.....luckily I made this on Saturday.

This is Art Deco 'Couple' which of course you can get here. I got mine on a sheet of 4 cus they are excellent value for money but they are also available as singles if you dont want all 4. I think these are perfect for weddings, engagements anniversaries etc.

The papers I've used are Websters Pages & were perfect for art deco style images. The sentiment is from a wood block stamp off my shelf.

The flowers I made myself & sprayed them with Glimmer Mist to give them a bit of sparkle.


This is the rear of the gift bag. The verse I printed on my compy. The corners were punched out using a MS corner punch.

The image has been coloured with Copics & I've kept the image looking soft. The hearts were from a stamp off my shelf again.

This is from the top & I have just put tissue paper inside.
I hope you like my project today it did kinda flow together nice & easy & I've tried keep it simple to match the art deco style.
Dont forget this weeks challenge is still running which is 'Vintage' so why not pop along here & enter those vintage/distressed creations.
Here is my card I made for this challenge........


This is 'Marilyn Seated' from The Stampsmith range at the CRafts & Me Store. Teresa has also put some new ones of these on so why not go check them out.
Also keep an eye out for some new digital releases coming soon at the Crafts & Me Store.
Well thats it from me but pop over to my blog here later as I will be putting some yummy candy on. 
Tatty bye my lovelies xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous bag, I love it, and look forward to a tutorial. The image is stunning and the colouring...amazing.The card you made was also gorgeous.The details are wonderful...real vintage.. I loved Marilyn...
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky you are working wonders with these bags :D
    This is so pretty and you know I LOVE your distressed card.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your always so inventive Vicky, love the bag and you already know I love your vintage card. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx