Monday 4 April 2011

Crafts & Me - some oldies & some newbies(well newish)

Vicky here to wish you all a Good morning, hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I havn't been well over the weekend I've been in terrible pain with my kidneys so I havn't made anything fresh for today, I'm so sorry, I am hanging my head in shame tho.
Anyway I thought I would show you a selections of cards with stamps that are available at Crafts & Me
now some of these are old ones but a lot of you may not have seen them so here they are. I will start with my fave cus its a picture I recently made for my daughter using a Sweet Pea stamp.
WARNING PHOTO HEAVY lol
all names have direct links

This is 'Flowing In Blue' by Ching-Chou Kuik she was coloured in the same colours as my daughters bedroom.

This one I did last year this was my first ever Crafts & Me stamp from Teresa's own range. She is still my fave I love her hair & face, its my fave things to colour. This is of course 'Butterfly Keep' by Hannah Lynn.

This image is from Whiff Of Joy which Teresa also stocks.
Above is 'Henry Hugging Heart' which hubby got me for crimbo.
 Next up we have 2 Kraftin Kimmie cards which are also available

Above is 'Betty' &
below is 'Charlotte'

More Sweet Pea

This is my most fave Sweet pea stamp this is 'Love Is Gone' & this is a very popular stamp no sooner does she come in she goes back out again lol.

This was my first ever sweet pea stamp 'Seeing Through' by Ching-Chou Kuik this I made about a week ago
The card below is to show you the new Sweet Pea stamps Teresa has in stock.

This is by Caron Vinson called 'Scorpio' you really can do anything with these stamps, let your mind free.

Last but by no means least this is the beautiful 'Petal Melody' by Lemon Shortbread exclusive only to Crafts & Me this is a brown paper bag I decorated to make a pretty gift bag. I sooooo love this stamp & you really could use for any occasion, who wouldn't fall in love with her.
 This bag I made for Crafts & Me Blog Hop which you can find here, you would be mad to miss it there are fab prizes to be won all the way, so come & join in the fun.
Also dont forget the current challenge which is 'yellow' perfect for those spring/easter cards, you can find the challenge here.

Well thats it from me if you have made it to the end then you deserve a cuppa & a choccy biccy lol.
Thank you soooo much for stopping by see ya soon.
Tatty bye xoxoxox



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Vicky ,sorry to hear your not too good hope you feel better real soon.
    All the cards etc are gorgeous.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel much better soon! Lovely collection of cards :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon !
    Your cards are wonderful, all is beautiful !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful selection of cards Vicky and so many variations.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous creations - your work is beautiful.
    I hope you feel better soon.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx