Thursday 24 March 2011

Pink Lighting, Not So Pink

Hi everyone. Angela here and today is my day to share my creation with you. I used one of my favorite stamps by one of my favorite Artist, "Pink Lighting" by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith. I wanted to make this card for my daughter and use her favorite colors Black and Teal, but I added a touch of cream.



Here is a close up of the colored image.


I love this image and those little rolls in of her hair and those beautiful butterfly wings.

I
Here are the Copic colors I used to color her.
Skin: YR000,YR0000,E50,E01,E11
Hair: E50,E53,YR30,E23,E33,E17,E25,E49 and E29
Teal/Aquas- BG0000,BG11,BG13,BG49
Blacks:C9,C8,C7,C5,C3,C1,C0

Well I hope you enjoyed my creation. I have the hardest time getting a good pic when it comes to black and reds. I think it makes the skin look washed out.
Well thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great week and weekend.
Don't forget to enter our challenge this week anything goes

5 comments:

  1. holy cow, angela, did you hear my jaw drop?! this is absolutely STUNNING!!! def saving my pennies to get this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooohhhhh!!!!SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Fantabulous colouring! Love, love, love, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgous card Angela, I just love her in those colours.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, this is absolutely STUNNING! Your coloring is always PERFECT and your cards are little pieces of art!!!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Angela this is amazing, absolutely beautiful work. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx