Sunday 19 December 2010

Customers Lovely cards

Good afternoon everyone,
Are you cold? Snow again, I have the heating on and three hot water bottles to keep me warm while I talk to you.
As we all wind down for christmas I thought I would show you some customers creations.
These are all lovely cards.

Doreen used Flapper girl Melody Crafts and Me stamp available HERE



Brenda has used Art Deco Winter Crafts and Me stamp currently out of stock HERE


Rebekah designed this card using Crafts And Me stamp Orchid of the Night Available HERE


Have a lovely day everyone,

Teresa x

1 comment:

  1. WOW....these are all soooo gorgeous. I'm still waiting to ger around to inking up my Flapper Girl lol altho I kinda got distracted when you released those gorgeous digi stamps....just done my first project with 1 which is my fave & she is the most beautiful image. Anyway merry crimbo to you all love your blog & I love love love your shop.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx