Wednesday 22 December 2010

Challenge #20 our last for 2010

Hello everyone, I am sorry the post is late had the bright idea of going to Tesco's early 9a.m and I think the rest of the country did too, they were all in my Tesco's I have only just got home from there 2,15p.m can you believe it.

Anyway, This is the last post until the 3rd of January, I would like to say to all of you who support my store, store blog and challenge blog a big thankyou for being so supportive over this past year, I have made some wonderful friends have fantastic D.T's and followers and get to see lot's of lovely art work.
Thank you so much everyone and I hope you will all be happy to continue your support.
Because we are all running around like headless chickens at the moment,
please forgive us if we don't get around to comment on this challenge, but we will be back to normal in the New Year!!!

Now challenge #20 is anything goes THIS WILL RUN UNTIL THE 4TH JANUARY.

THE PRIZE IS TWO STAMPS FROM CRAFTS AND ME OWN STAMP RANGE YET TO BE RELEASED SO YOU WILL BE ONE OF ONLY TWO PEOPLE BESIDES THE D.T'S TO HAVE THESE STAMPS ON RELEASE DAY IN JANUARY(YET TO BE ANNOUNCED)

Here is the D.t's lovely creations for inspiration, I have yet to add my card sorry.

AMY

Using Rose of fire available HERE

VIX







TRISH
Stamp used Lemonshortbread GIFT MELODY available HERE




GINA



Molly Harrison Stamp The Gift available HERE

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
AND A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!

LOVE TERESA AND THE GIRLS.
XXX


Good Luck everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa

    I has the same bright idea and met the world and his brother there. All logic seems to go out of the window and most peeps were rushing round like headless chicken as if the turkey needs to go in the oven today - did I miss something ?

    New stamps sounds really exciting, bet I will 'need' some of them.

    Wishing you, your family and not forgetting your DT, a Happy Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heerlijke kaartjes, heb genoten hier.

    Warme groetjes,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. no headless chickens here lol
    heres my entry
    http://pinkpuds.blogspot.com/2010/12/normal-service-is-resumed-and-not-drop.html
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx