Saturday 4 December 2010

Another new girl joins the shop :D


Just check out all that hair to play with :D I LOVED colouring this one in. I have coloured her up in several colours to be honest so be prepared to see a few more cards with the beautiful Vanessa. I have used my normal mix of promarkers and sakura stardust pens so she sparkles a lot more than it looks like in these pictures. I have also used some of the tiny pearls from the Crafts and me store just to finish the card off. I wanted to keep the layout quite simple so that the focus is all on her.
Don't forget all of these new stamps will be available for pre order with 10% off for newsletter readers from today for one week. As well as that there is a big Birthday celebration going on in Crafts and Me land for the stores First Birthday! Make sure you don't miss out as there are going to be different offers both here on the blog and in the Crafts and me store.

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Amy, I can see why you have put all the focus on her and I love the hair colour and sparkles.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Amy,love her hair i can see why you,ve coloured her up in several colours i did the same with Frosted Rose.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx