Tuesday 30 November 2010

Birthday Celebration for my customers

Hello Everyone,
On the 3rd December it will be Crafts and Me 1st Birthday, and to celebrate this special occasion
I would like to say a very special thank you to all my customers who have supported my store and blogs and me since we opened, by having different promotions going on in the store for 1 month only from the 3rd December.
So please keep popping back to see what the promotions will be.

From tomorrow and the rest of the week you will see my fabulous D.T's starting with Trish showcasing the new Hannah Lynn Stamps that go on sale on the 4th December with a 10% special for my newsletter readers, if you havn't registered pop over to the store and register it is FREE to do so.
So please keep popping back to see these too! they are lovely.

Love Teresa x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa, what a coïncidence, my hubby Leshly's birthday is also the 3rd of December!! He's throwing a party on the 4th because the 3rd's on a Friday and we're all working so not much time to prepare for a party..
    Hope you have a nice birthday and I'll check your store out for the special offers. Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx