Saturday 2 October 2010

Sarah it's YOU!!!!!!

Good morning everyone,
A bright sunny day at the moment, I will be showing you some lovely applique ribbon later today which I have just added to the store.
But for now I have chosen the lovely card from Sarah to show everyone today and these are her words on how she made her creation.

"This is a bright card with just a little floral element, I stamped the image out 3 times to make this card. 1st i coloured in the full image, then I coloured in just the 6 butterflies on the other 2 stamped images and cut them out. I used 3D Pads and mounted 3 onto the main image, then just the other 3 as decoration to the base of the easel card."

Sarah used Ching-Chou Kuik's Dance of the Butterfly stamp available HERE in the store

100_8178


100_8195


100_8196

If you havn't joined in the fun with our challenge yet, don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at the lovely prize up for grabs.

Have a lovely Saturday,
Teresa x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sarah gorgeous colours and papers. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Easel card Sarah, I,m loving the colour combo and papers.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card Sarah. Love the colours and papers and the 3D on the butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonice card Sarah ! superb coloring !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Thank you sooooo very very much for your lovely comments on my card and for selecting it for this web post too, i am stunned as it is my first card using the sweet pea stamps
    (i really am grinning from ear to ear)

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx