Friday 15 October 2010

The girls are taking over!!!!

Good evening everyone,
The store will be closed as from tomorrow 16th-25th October to recharge my batteries before we all start going mad for xmas, getting in our presents & xmas food and of course our crafts to make our xmas cards I havn't even thought about making mine yet.
Please carry on ordering your goodies if you feel you can wait and I will send them out to you as quick as I can on my return. I will be having lot's of new goodies coming in, plus SweetPea Stamps, Kraftin Kimmie Stamps & Belles n'Whistles Stamps.
The girls are going to be looking after the blog for me where they will be showcasing NEW Crafts and Me Christmas Hannah Lynn Stamps for you all to see so check back all next week to see their beautiful cards.

I know I am the last one to post this fortnights challenge #15 here at Crafts and Me.
Thankyou for all the gorgeous entries for Challenge #14 Teenagers.
It's lovely Trish's turn to choose the challenge and she thought as we are approaching Halloween she would like to see all your SPOOKY creations.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Beckie from Lilac Lemon Designs with not one but two lovely unmounted stamps for the prize.





Check out the DT's Scaringly spooky cards to give you some inspiration over on the challenge blog in the side bar they are fantastic. Sorry about my poor example I couldn't find my pens once again, I left it to the last minute as per usual not like me ha! ha! didn't really want to show this but felt I couldn't let the side down so just blink and move on.


Don't forget I have a great OFFER of 10% OFF THE NEW RELEASES from Craft and Me Stamps Sara Burrier designs for registered newsletter readers from 12th-19th October while stock lasts, ONLY if you enter the word tag at the check-out.Go have a nosey HERE they are FAB.
If I can manage it I will try and sneek one more post in the morning but don't hold me to that!!!!

Love Teresa x

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx