Saturday 23 October 2010

Charming Hannah Lynn



I have another card for you with one of the new Hannah Lynn stamps and there is not long now till you can get your hands on them as they will all be in the Crafts and me store on Monday :D
I have coloured her with my normal mix of promarkers and Sakura stardust pens to give that touch of sparkle. I hope you are all having a good weekend and are not too cold it is freezing here.
If you are staying in don't forget there is a Crafts and Me challenge that you can join and stand the chance of winning a great prize all you have to do is make a Halloween themed creation.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice card ! Love this stamp, her hairs are superb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Amy i love her fab blue hair.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx