Friday 11 June 2010

Sitting Summer Willow and Rose Swing By Whiff Of Joy

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy It's Friday,

Thanks goodness! I have had lists of things to get done all week and I haven't been to bed before midnight this week and up at 6:30 and I'm still behind with everything. Hopefully I will complete all my tasks this weekend!

Today's card is using the images Rose Swing and Sitting Summer Willow by Whiff of Joy which are available from Crafts and Me. Please make sure you read the note on the website, these are available, and if you need any help Teresa is more than helpful, so please don't be afraid to ask.

I have coloured her with copics, isn't she adorable and isn't that swing awesome! I edged all my papers with olive green and broken china distress inks.



I have added sakura clear jel pen to the flowers are the swing which makes them really sparkly, but just can't be seen very well in ther above picture.


Here's a peek of the inside of the card.


Have a fab weekend Everyone, and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card
    Teresa,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really stunning card Tracy so much detail, lovely colours and the inside looks great.
    Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tracy this is so beautiful, i love it. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so lovely, what nice colors !
    hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...what a great card!So beautiful!!
    Hugs
    ToM

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx