Monday 14 June 2010

Customer creation Day- The Stampsmith

Wheres the day gone this is a bit of a late post. It is my Mum's Birthday today I spent ages making her card then went shopping to try and find a present as she does not know what she would like, came home with nothing which I hate so I shall have to give Mum money, I'm sure she will find something to spend it on lol!
Todays Customer is the talented Lynne who has some beautiful StampSmith creations to share
If you want to see more why not pop over to her blog and take a look.

This one is Butterfly Kiss available HERE in the store



This wood mounted stamp is called Classic Couple available HERE in the store


I am off now to cook the dinner, don't forget there is still time to join in with this weeks challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenges, have a lovely evening.

Luv Teresa x

3 comments:

  1. lol !
    Happy birthday to your mum !

    Great creations of Lynne !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous creations.

    I hope your mum had a lovely day. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lynne these are so pretty I love how you have used these stamps.
    Tereasa I am sure your Mum like you say wil find something to spend the money on lol :D But I am also sure she loved spending the time with you.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx