Tuesday 18 May 2010

Winter Watcher




I must apologise for not posting last tuesday but i have a good excuse i was on Holiday i was going to shedule a post but i just ran out of time.
For my card today i have used my very 1st Sweetpea stamp Winter watcher she is still available HERE at the CRAFTS and ME store.
The thing i like the most about these fab images is you can get away with colouring them any colour and the result is just fab.
Items used.
Promarkers,momento ink, sweetpea sentiment,PM Persimmon collections papers,MS Punch,and embellies from my stash.
I have added stickles called Frosted Lace(also available at Crafts and Me HEREIt makes her hair look all frosty.

Oh and have you seen the Gorgeous new Sweetpea stamps now available at Crafts and me see Teresa,s post below mine for a pic and info.And also the fab new Whiff of Joy Charms and spring kit.

And you still have another week to enter Challenge 4 (Anything but a card)at CRAFTS and ME Challenges theres 2 fab prizes.

(hugs)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Trish nice to see you back! the card is stunning it has an eire of mystery about it it must be the colours you have used.
    Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish this is beautiful I love the sparkle :D I hope you had a god holiday :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stickles ! your card is superb !

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx