Saturday 8 May 2010

Time to spread some love :D


I hope you are all having a good weekend. It is rainy and grey here in London but that is good for me as I need to make a load of cards and now am not tempted to go out anywhere :D
My card for you today features this super cute little guy from Whiff of joy that you can of course get your hands on at Crafts and me. He is called Henry and I have coloured him with pro markers and mounted him on foam pads so he stands out. The beautiful sentiment is from DCWV love quote stack. I have used the rub on version but you can get the vellum version of this stack in the HERE from the Crafts and me store and I would highly recommend it the phrases are all this gorgeous and work so perfectly for a whole range of crafts not just cards.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and the sentiment is perfect.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image and sentiment. Although the weather is miserable it is perfect crafting weather!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cute card and the quote is just oerfect!!! The weather here is very cold and perfect for crafting!! love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute with his chubby face and the sentiment is just perfect Amy, such a lovely card.
    Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Amy i just love Henry. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx