Monday 24 May 2010

Lisa Victoria stamps 10% offer

Good Morning everyone,

What a fantastic sunny weekend we have all had, I don't know about you but I am really sunburnt. I went over the allotment to do some digging and planting as we havn't had the plot long so we are a bit behind thought I had smothered myself in suncream forgot about when I bend over the base of my back was not covered and now it's like a lobster.

I could post some photo's now and again if you are interested, so you can see how we get along at the allotment and see the progress.

I appologise about this being sent out late but my step dad had to go into hospital suddenly on Friday he had to have a blood tranfusion and they say he is losing blood from somewhere but he seems o.k in himself and I have been going backwards and forwards taking my Mum and visiting.

SO IF MY DELIVERIES ARE A BIT UP HAZZARD THIS WEEK I APPOLOGISE IN ADVANCE, BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO SEND THEM OUT AS QUICK AS I NORMALLY DO.

Anyway, Lisa Victoria at Sweet Pea stamps has brought out sheet 2 which I think is so pretty and I thought you would love it, as usual there is 10% off for registered Newsletter Readers including the single images in this set.

22nd MAY-29TH MAY while stocks last only if you enter the code dragon at the check-out.

*New*©Lisa Victoria, sheet 2, Plate 49
I hope you like these stamps as much as I do. Have a good week everyone and enjoy the sun if you can.
Luv
Teresa x


1 comment:

  1. Teresa i do hope your step dad is ok.Goodluck with the allotment it,ll be worth it when you have lots of fresh fruit and veg.
    I love the new set of stamps.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx