Friday 23 April 2010

Soft Goth Night

Yayyyyyyyy, It's Friday,

Wow this week has been a long week at work, roll on May Day!

On today's card I have used Soft Goth Night from Ching-Chou Kuik's Fantasy Art Collection, Sheet #10, plate #36, availabe right HERE from Crafts and Me. I have gone with some different colours for a change, not usually my sort of colours but it doesn't hurt to come out of your comfort zone sometimes.


I have used copics to colour her and distress inks for the background. I have used the large Martha Stewart punch, and again you can check these out at Crafts and Me too. The flowers are a bit of a mix from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima. Lace and Ribbon are from Stash. I have added a little glamouor dust here and there, just can't resist a little sparkle!


Thanks for stopping by, see you next Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Tracy the colours you have used are lovely all the different textures and embellies are great!!!
    Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ! so nice creation !
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours hunny, love the tail! I'm ummed and ahhed between this one and exotic halloween today and went with the other as I've already coloured this one :) Too many nice ones to choose from!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx