Thursday 18 March 2010

New Exciting Stamp Range!!

Hello everyone,
I had a lovely Mothers Day I got money, perfume, fluffy socks and A BIG box Ferroro Rocher. My Daughter Christy is going to take me to lunch next week and my other Daughter Jo is going to cook me a roast next week so 2 days of no cooking wow! hope you all had a lovely Mothers Day too!

This blog is having some changes, there are now D.T days where the team post their creations every week and I am going to introduce a day or two to post your wonderful creations that you send me as I think they should be shared for everyone to see! when I have worked out what day I will let you all know.
I have today put a new EXCITING range of stamps from Bombshell Stamps on the store Crafts and Me here which I feel have offer that something different which I like retro, humour and attitude.
This Stamp set is called Butterfly Queen, why don't you pop over and take a peep.
The Butterfly Queen Stamp Set
Tomorrow D.T. Tracy will be posting one of her amazing creations so please pay us a visit.
Luv Teresa xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow Teresa they are different, just had a nosey and they,re fab.I love this one.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh these look like they are going to be a lot of fun :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx