Tuesday 9 February 2010

Pretty Pixie

Good Morning, I was up to 2a.m this morning my Son came round with his Fiancee for the evening, so I am still have a sleep at the moment. They say its going to snow again today but no sign of it here in fact theres lots of sunshine hooray!
Sorry the pic. isn't very clear, my camera has broken & I have got to go and buy another one this week but am not sure which one would give the best close up images for the blog?
If you know of a really good camera you could recommend please let me know?
The card above I made some time ago using the wood mounted Pretty Pixie stamp from Oasis available here in my store. I used Black staz-on for the fairy image and stamped her on the card & stickles to colour her in, stickles are lovely to use on fairy wings don't you think! I used peel offs for the Happy birthday all in my store, the sentiment bling I put on the outside of the wrap both of these are from my stash.
I better go now i've gone on to much today.
Teresa x

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card :D No wonder you are tired I bet you will get some good sleep tonight :D
    As for cameras I have an Olympus e-410 and love it but I also love Cannon cameras and to be honest if I had brought my camera and it was not a gift I would have probably gone for a Cannon.

    Hugs

    Amyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx